By Jennifer McDougall
Wouldn’t it be great if fear would get out of the way so that we could make the moves we spend hours daydreaming about? Well, I have 10 suggestions that will help you overcome the fear and anxiety that hold you back from living a courageous life.
1. Identify what is you are afraid of.
2. Practice doing things you haven’t done before. This will help you become bolder in your actions and open you to new ideas and perspectives.
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”- Neale Donald Walsch
3. Visit somewhere you have never been to before. Take a different route home from work.
4. Speak from the heart.
5. Stand up for someone. It could be a total stranger or your best friend.
6. Express yourself with your style. Dress how you feel. Wear what you want. Use your personal style as a form of art to express yourself.
7. Trust yourself.
8. Know that no matter the outcome, what happens is exactly what is meant to happen. The universe makes no mistakes.
9. Try out new restaurants you don’t usually go to.
10. Admit when you are wrong.