By Jennifer McDougall
During your stay at Passages Malibu or Passages Ventura, you will have the luxury of healing in a tranquil and safe environment. Our treatment team will provide you with a comprehensive daily schedule that will keep you busy and focused on healing completely. We have a 24/7 nursing staff that ensures you receive the proper medications you need at the correct times. You will be surrounded by an encouraging group of individuals who serve your best interests. Our housekeeping staff will ensure your room and common areas are always clean and enjoyable. We do our best to make you feel as comfortable as possible during residential rehabilitation at Passages Addiction Treatment Centers.
Average Length of Stay
Typically our clients enroll in 30-90 day programs at Passages. During your assessment with one of our helpful admissions counselors, you will be advised of the recommended stay depending on your condition.
Many people detoxing from drugs and alcohol will feel the symptoms of withdrawal. At Passages, we take a careful approach to ensuring that your detox experience is as comfortable as possible through the use of medications. In addition, our team of nurses and doctors is available every step of the way. As a result, you can feel confident knowing that you are in good hands as your body rids itself of harmful toxins and you regain stable physical health. In most cases, detox can take up to one or two weeks, depending on the length and amount of substance abuse.
While you heal your mind, body, and spirit at Passages, you can enjoy the many luxurious accommodations we have to offer. Live and breathe free, far away from judgment and shame. During your stay at Passages, your daily schedule will include a variety of holistic therapy methods that will help you discover and heal the underlying conditions of your substance abuse-related issues. Finally, feel at peace, knowing you have arrived at the right place surrounded by people who are here to help you break free from addiction.
The Passages Difference
Our treatment programs are designed to support transformation at every level. We are committed to providing the best in addiction treatment and luxury living accommodations, from innovative therapy methods to plush bedding and tranquil meditation gardens. Here’s what makes Passages different:
- Individual Therapy: At least 14 to 19 individual sessions per week, depending on your program – this is far more than any other treatment center offers.
- 24/7 Nursing: Registered, on-site nursing staff to attend to your medical needs.
- A professionally trained and experienced treatment team including various addiction experts, doctors, and licensed therapists.
- Freedom to use cell phones and laptops: Stay connected to family and business during your treatment.
- Advanced holistic therapy methods: Each customized to meet your individual needs, taking into consideration the specific aspects of your addiction.
- Immaculate grounds and bedrooms create a perfect atmosphere for healing and relaxation.
- Family owned and operated – Providing reliable and trustworthy addiction treatment services since 2001.
How to Contact Passages Addiction Treatment Centers:
Call Passages Addiction Treatment Centers today if you or a loved one is battling an addiction to drugs and alcohol. Our admissions department is available 24/7 and can be reached directly by calling our toll-free number at (888) 397-0112. We look forward to speaking with you soon.