By Jennifer McDougall
After you have made the decision to go to rehab, the next choice you need to make is whether you with be going to inpatient or outpatient treatment. When you call our admissions office to review the options for treatment, they will be happy to go over all the details you need to know and what to expect from each program.
At Passages Addiction Treatment Centers, we offer both inpatient and outpatient treatment rehab services.
What is Inpatient Rehab Treatment?
At residential inpatient treatment, clients are supervised 24/7 and have access to medical attention around the clock. Consistent care helps prevent relapse during the first few weeks of treatment. Depending on the length and depth of the substance abuse, treatment can vary as to how long you should stay in residential treatment. This is something you will need to discuss with an admissions coordinator to properly place you in the correct treatment program that will best suit your treatment needs. With inpatient treatment, you will need to notify your employer and find secure living arrangements for your children or pets while you are in rehab.
What is Outpatient Rehab Treatment?
While inpatient rehab is entirely residential, outpatient treatment allows you the freedom to go about your daily routine between schedule therapy sessions and return home at the end of the day. Outpatient treatment usually costs less than inpatient, but your decision should depend solely on the severity of your addiction. Passages offers non-12-step outpatient treatment in Venice, California and Ventura, California.
Signs you need addiction treatment for substance abuse include:
- Hiding your drug or alcohol use from friends and family
- Questioning yourself if your substance abuse is an issue
- Your personal and professional life is suffering
- If you’re isolating yourself from loved ones and certain hobbies you once enjoyed
- Drastic changes in sleep patterns – insomnia or not getting out of bed at all
- A decline in your overall physical, mental, and emotional health due to substance use
- You find yourself feeling guilty and apologizing more and more
- Reckless behavior has become second nature and you’ve begun to scare yourself and not trust your own actions or self-control
How to Contact Passages Addiction Treatment Centers:
Call Passages Addiction Treatment Centers today if you or a loved one is battling an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. Our admissions department is available 24/7 and can be reached directly by calling our toll-free number at (888) 397-0112. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Passages, Where Addiction Ends and Life Begins™
Follow Passages Malibu on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Photo by: Passages Addiction Treatment Centers