By Jennifer McDougall
Have you ever felt like something just isn’t right? There’s a feeling in your gut that something is off and have a strong sense about it? That is your intuition sending you a message; a warning. It’s important we pay close attention to our intuition, but what if you don’t have a strong sense about things? That’s okay. You can practice these 6 methods to build a stronger intuition that will help guide and direct you. The important thing to do is actually listen to your gut and make the smartest possible choice according to what your intuition is telling you.
- Reflect on past events when you had a gut feeling about something and you ended up being correct.
- 10 Minute Daily Meditation
- Spend time in nature where you can breathe in the fresh air and be surrounded by peace and quiet to ease your mind and connect with your innermost thoughts and feelings
- Ask God, Your Higher Power, or the Universe for Guidance and be patient for your answer
- Pay attention to your physical sensation and reactions to how you feel before, during, and after a thought, interaction, or
- Get active and exercise at least 30 minutes a day to give your blood and oxygen flowing through your brain and gut to help improve your connection to mind, body, and spirit
How to Contact Passages Addiction Treatment Centers:
Call Passages Addiction Treatment Centers today if you or a loved one is battling an addiction to drugs and alcohol. Our admissions department is available 24/7 and can be reached directly by calling our toll-free number at (888) 397-0112. We look forward to speaking with you soon.